Propagation of in-stream environmental alterations to adjacent terrestrial ecosystems
System Link investigates bottom-up and top-down mediated interactions in terrestrial ecosystems, which propagate from aquatic environments as a result of their exposure to anthropogenic stress. Doctoral researchers in System Link either conduct experiments in unique aquatic-terrestrial mesocosm facilities combined with laboratory and field research, or develop and apply process-based environmental models. They benefit from a targeted course program. System Link started in October 2019.
- September, 09: Online presentation of Dr. Gregorio Alejandro López Moreira ; IGB; on Ecological modelling of lake ecosystems
- September, 04: Online presentation of Dr. Masahiro Ryo; FUB; on Temporal dimensions and diversity od multiple stressors
- August 17, 2020: Information board informs interested visitors about the development of the new Riparian Stream Mesocosm facility (pdf in German)
- July 27, 2020: Online presentation of Dr. India Mansour, Institute for Biology; FUB on Bibliometric mapping
- July 15, 2020: Presentation of the longterm Joint-Pot Experiment with the State Secretary of the MWWK Dr. Denis Alt (more information ).